Reducing Your Heating Costs.
Everybody wants to save money on their heating bills, more now than ever, click on save fuel now
to view the attached document and learn how to save money and consider some options.
- A.R.T. Has various ways to help you save money on your heating costs from making small alterations to complete fuel and system makeovers.
- At this moment we are concentrating on electric systems as we believe these can offer some of the cheapest operation costs going.
- By using heating systems such as A.R.T. ground or air source heat pumps running costs can be as low as 0.31pence per kw / Hr. These are fundamentally electric boilers using top end technology to create low running costs, 82% cheaper over a standard electric boiler.
- This means on average a 150 square meter (1614 square feet ) house (new build) can be heated and provide hot water for around £800.00 a year or less depending on usage.
- Also the oil tank and gas bottles can be removed, providing peace of mind that you will never run out of fuel again.
- Even Gas and Oil cannot offer this level of saving.
- Standard electric boilers consume 14.50pence per kw / Hr on a standard tariff, A.R.T have standard electric boilers that can that will consume 10.22pence per kw /Hr by using 100% efficient boilers and changing your electric tariff.
To find out more on how you can reduce your heating costs call today to arrange a non obligation home visit.